A postdoctoral position is available in Oloker Therapeutics c/o Centro Cardiologico Monzino-IRCCS research hospital.
Candidates should have a strong background in cardiac cell biology, molecular biology and possibly biostatistics. Candidates should be motivated, enthusiastic about science and display initiative as well as independence in managing a project. Excellent English writing and speech skills are required.
The position is open to postdoctoral fellows who received their PhD for at last 5 years. The initial appointment will be one year, renewable.
The work location will be at Centro Cardiologico Monzino, Via Parea 4, 20138 Milano, Italy.
Candidates interested in the position shall send a letter to Dr.ssa Elisa Gambini (firstname.lastname@example.org) detailing their research experience and providing an updated CV. Reference letters are encouraged.
- Completed a Master's or PhD degree in biology, biochemistry, molecular biology, biotechnology, pharmacology or similar disciplines.
- Must have excellent practical experience of human stem/progenitor cell-culture, characterisation and differentiation (cardiac-relevant lineages are preferable); molecular biology techniques (qPCR); ELISA assays; western blot; biochemical assays; FACS analysis; cell imaging systems (e.g. Zeiss, IncuCyte).
- Background in the cardiovascular field.
- Experience in researching the immunology field and toxicology are strong advantages.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- High level of motivation, initiative, flexibility and competitive scientific track record.
- As a person, you like to be challenged, are organised and reliably independent, show attention to detail, interested in acquiring new skills, have high levels of drive, enthusiasm and commitment.
- Experience in biostatistics
- ORGANISATION/COMPANY: Oloker Therapeutics, Srl
- RESEARCH FIELD: Biological sciences
- RESEARCHER PROFILE: Experienced Researcher
- LOCATION: Italy › Milano
- TYPE OF CONTRACT: Fixed-term contract
- JOB STATUS: Full-time
- HOURS PER WEEK: 40
- OFFER STARTING DATE: 01/05/2021