ACCESS TO A HUGE NETWORK OF CONTACTS AMONG ALUMNI
This will facilitates the development of professional, scientific and cultural relationships, in which everyone can benefit from the experience of colleagues in different places and settings, from the community doctor’s office to a large, tertiary level centre:
- personal page in the Monzino Alumni House, with the possibility of creating your own profile, seen by all the other followers of the Community,
- get to know and stay in touch with other members of the Community,
- inform colleagues of professional achievements and acknowledgments received.
CONVENIENCE IN REGISTERING FOR COURSES
- 5% discount on the cost of a course with direct payment, for those who have attended at least two courses
- 10% discount on the cost of a course if you bring a colleague who registers for the course (excluding sponsors)
GETTING MORE BENEFIT FROM PARTICIPATION IN COURSES
- Priority in enrolment in a course (for the same date of request, in cases that the number of requests exceeds the number of places available)
- Preparatory educational material (.ppt or .pdf), sent by e-mail, for each course to which you are enrolled
- Access to the repository of materials uploaded by tutors/teachers
- Tutoring for complex cases (1 "token" valid for a question for each course attended)
FINDING CLINICAL AND SCIENTIFIC UPDATING RESEOURCES
Get access to the previews of original works published by Monzino authors on their topics of interest.
Access to the area dedicated to medical professionals and to the Community Alumni & Follower of Monzino requires a simple registration, to obtain the access credentials (username and password).