1) Acute situation and plan situation.
2) Heart and vessel surgery.
After the first visit with the surgeon the hospital admission is organized within a maximum of 48 hours. This period is necessary in order to organize the most appropriate surgical procedure. In one day the patient is undergoing preoperative examinations (anesthesiologist consultation and other)
After the acute postoperative period we will organize a period completely dedicated to a specific rehabilitative program.
The main procedures we can offer are:
• aorta-coronary bypass surgery (with o without extracorporeal circulation);
• cardiac valves replacement or repair;
• minimally invasive cardiac surgery for aortic valve disease;
• aortic valve-sparing operations;
• transaortic percutaneous aortic valve implantation;
• great vessels surgery;
• surgical treatment of atria fibrillation;
International Patient Office (IPO) will be happy to give you all information you need and personally assist you.
→ Write an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org or contact the following number: +39.02.5800.2487 (monday to friday 9.00 - 13.00 and 14.00 - 16.00).